Wednesday 12 March 2014

Students blog about upcoming exhibition




人がそんなにいっぱい来るのは初めてだし、調べた事をちゃんと言えるか心配でちょっと緊張しているけど、ちょっとだけ楽しみ。

Today’s exhibition is my first experience with many people coming. I am a little nervous if I can explain correctly what I had investigated, but also am a little excited about it.
Hope I can make it!













Mika



Hello. I’m Min Seo. I have a big news and it’s G5 Exhibition tomorrow! It’s the most important event in grade 5, more than the G5 camp! I am so excited but also a bit nervous. I am excited because I am finally doing the exhibition which is VERY IMPORTANT and nervous because there’s going to be a whole lot of people visiting our exhibition.
In my group, there is Yurika, Sam and me(Min Seo). We worked really hard on exhibition over the 10 weeks of researching, making and preparing.
Before the exhibition, I thought we(G5s) only had a few days or few weeks to research and prepare for all this so I didn’t want to do the exhibition, but later Mr. Chan told us (5DC) that we have 10 weeks for researching and preparing. During researching, I felt like I was going to become an expert at family issues(which is my group’s topic) because my group members and I were researching too much about it. When Mr. Chan said that we have to fill up 4 sides of tall boards, I planned how things are going to be pinned up the boards, then thought that the 4 boards were never going to be filled up with the amount of informations we had. But on Friday (March 7th 2014) when we pinned our headings, writings and drawings up, I began thinking that actually my group had quite a lot of informations and hoped that our board would attract people like if it was a huge magnet and the people were metal pieces.
Our group has some DAISO long chopsticks that I brought, which is for pointing to high places of our board. It’s also for preventing my group members and me to jump every time when we have to point at the high places of the board, and to prevent the board from falling over when someone tried to jump to point the high place, then accidently push the board.
Anyways, I hope that I won’t forget to explain important things and that our group will have a lot of visitors coming!



 












No comments:

Post a Comment